Written by Melanie Burton, June 4, 2016

It could have been the small screen event of the year, but The Bachelor stars Sam Wood and Snezana Markoski have told NW their big-money TV wedding deal is off!

Chatting about their upcoming nuptials after Sam, 36, proposed in Tassie on December 14 last year – the pair have revealed that they want to keep their special day for themselves.

“We’re going to go down the private way, we’re not going to have a TV wedding,” says Sam, while Snez, 35, adds, “I’ve been looking at designers and stuff [for the wedding dress], but I haven’t really got much further with any of the arrangements.”

The loved-up couple admitted they were considering a TV deal earlier this year, with Sam telling us, “It would have to be under the right circumstances, but really it’s Snez’s decision.”

But after thinking about it, they now want to make it a family day to remember.

“The way we met was so public so it would be nice for the wedding to be private,” he says.

And this isn’t the only thing they’ve changed their minds about recently. While Sam told us last year that they’d prefer to get married before Snez falls pregnant, they’re now fine with letting fate decide!

“Whatever happens first, happens first!” Snez giggles, while Sam adds, “We do want more kids. We’re enjoying trying very much!”

And we’ve gotta say, Snez would totally slay rocking a wedding dress and a bump!

comments